- 3 bananas, mashed, plus 1 banana, halved, to decorate
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar, plus 2 tbs extra, to garnish
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1½ cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 170°c. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Combine ingredients in a large bowl, and mix until just combined. Transfer batter into prepared loaf tin and decorate with halved banana. Sprinkle banana with remaining brown sugar and bake 50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.